Robben Ford has become one of the world's most recognized blues musicians. His trademark, tasty guitar style, is reinforced with incredible depth in jazz and rhythm and blues. Back to the Blues is a special two-part series exploring the finer points of contemporary blues guitar playing and features exciting live performances by Robben's powerful trio, The Blue Line, with Roscoe Beck on bass and Tom Brechtlein on drums.
* Rhythmic playing
* Improvisation ideas
* In-depth look at the song "Livin' in a Fool's Paradise"
* Robben talks about returning to playing the blues and his success in
* Triads, good phrasing, and simplicity
* Comping and soloing
* Special section devoted to right hand techniques
* Robben's influence, guitars, stage set-up and how to get a good sound